Due to the widespread impact of covid-19, ICC 2020 will accommodate remote presentation of papers for all symposia and workshops. We are currently looking into possible modes of remote delivery and will have more details in the coming weeks. As always, all presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore. In the meantime, our best wishes that everyone is keeping well and safe.
Themed, “Communications Enabling Shared Understanding,” this flagship conference of the IEEE Communications society will feature a comprehensive high-quality technical program including 13 symposia and a variety of tutorials and workshops. IEEE ICC 2020 will also include an attractive Industry program aimed at practitioners, with keynotes and panels from prominent research, industry and government leaders, business and industry panels, and vendor exhibits.
Download the Call for Papers here.
- Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Cognitive Radio and AI-Enabled Networks
- Communication and Information Systems Security
- Communication QoS, Reliability and Modeling
- Communication Software, Services and Multimedia Applications
- Communication Theory
- Green Communication Systems and Networks
- Mobile and Wireless Networks
- Next-Generation Networking and Internet
- Optical Networks and Systems
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Wireless Communications
- Selected Areas in Communications
- Access Networks/Systems and Power Line Communications
Cloud & Fog Computing, Networking, and Storage
Smart Grid Communications
Internet of Things
Molecular, Biological, and Multi-Scale Communication
Satellite and Space Communications