The exhibit only option is great for those companies that have a new product/service to promote. As an exhibitor.
Benefits of Participation
- Network with the most influential design and development engineers!
- Showcase your company to the largest technical, professional association in the world.
- Meet engineers, industry leaders, government employees and academics from more than 70 countries.
- Expanded Industry Program for Communications Engineers and Practitioners.
Conference Venue: Dublin Convention Centre
Exhibit Dates: 7 - 10 June
7 June, 18:00-20:30
8 June, 10:00-16:00
9 June, 10:00-16:00
10 June, 10:00-16:00
The Exhibition opens with the Welcome Reception on Sunday night in the exhibition hall for all attendees. For the rest of the conference, two daily coffee breaks will be held in the exhibit hall where attendees can win prizes. Additionally, there will be podium presentations schedule inside the hall which will generate even more traffic.
The space rate is US$33.00 per square foot with a 100 square feet minimum. The fee includes:
- Trash Bin
- Identification Sign
- General Security
- Complimentary industry program registrations
- Logo on conference website with link to company’s site
- Listing in the conference app
- Exhibitor badges per 10’ x 10’ space
The pricing for the “Exhibit Only” option is as follows:
|(1) 10 feet x 10 feet booth space||US$3,300|
|(2) 10 feet x 10 feet booth spaces||US$6,600|
|(3) 10 feet x 10 feet booth spaces||US$9,900|
|(4) 10 feet x 10 feet booth spaces||US$12,500|
For more information on the ICC 2020 Exhibit and to apply to be an exhibitor, download the brochure.