IEEE ICC 2020 seeks half-day tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of communications & networking. The selected tutorials by the tutorial evaluation panel will be held on the first and the last day of the conference (June 7 and 11). If you have any questions, please contact the Tutorial Co-Chairs: Nicola Marchetti and Wenye Wang.
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL FORMAT
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Title of the tutorial;
- Abstract, objectives and motivation;
- Timeliness and intended audience;
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography of each tutorial speaker;
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its timeliness;
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule;
- If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial;
- A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial;
- State if a similar tutorial has been offered in recent ICC & Globecom (last two years) and how your tutorial differs.
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
Proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding six pages, for review through EDAS.
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL TIMELINE
• Proposal Deadline:
October 7, 2019, October 21, 2019 (Extended Deadline)
• Notification of Selection: November 29, 2019