- To be published in the IEEE ICC 2020 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore, at least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the FULL or LIMITED (member or non-member) rate.
- One REGISTRATION allows the author to upload up to three (3) papers on which he/she is an author or co-author. A “paper upload code” will be sent separately to the registered author. Sharing of the paper upload code is strictly prohibited.
- The paper must be presented by an author of that paper.
- For Workshop authors presenting multiple papers in the same workshop, one Workshop registration is valid for one person, which covers up to three (3) papers the registrant authored or co-authored. If the registrant has multiple papers in different Workshops, the registration needs to register for each workshop
- Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper.
For All Conference Attendees:
- All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and emailed to ICC2020@SMART-reg.com.
- All requests for registration transfers must be provided in writing and email to ICC2020@SMART-reg.com. Registration rate difference will apply depending on the membership status of the new registration.
- All payments made via wire transfer and check must be received 45 days after your registration is made. If not your registration will be cancelled. All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by Friday, 22 May 2020. You can modify or cancel your registration using the "Already Registered?" link on the registration site.